CrosbidiumCrosbidium

Main Movies Reviews Stats

All 2 art Reviews

Brace yourself Brace yourself

Pretty neat realism. How many layers do you use to achieve those skin and tone layers?

Only thing I notice is the screen right eye, his left is out of proportion kind of unwrapping from his head. I'm no Davinci myself, just a piece of advice in the event you are looking at it and wonder something is off but can't figure out what.

Brakkenimation responds:

Just one layer for the entire character - lots and lots of brushtrokes, haha.

Ah yeah, you may be right about that. I did have some trouble with that eye while drawing!
Thanks :)

3AD - Earth, Water, Wood 3AD - Earth, Water, Wood

Do you feel like a lonely tree floating through the world as ideas flow out of you wasted into thin air?

I feel personally that art is the way our brain allows us to say what we feel in a way that can later be determined by others no matter how wrong they may be. Expressionism if you must. I think you have a great deal of focus, keep at it for as long as you are satisfied.

Xavy-027 responds:

Thanks so much for the encouragement!
I guess it is more mundane than it seems. Just had this image in my head and decided to visualize it down.
I was just imagining if the three elements to be created in an object, forms a place where the three coexist and dependent on each other.